Effective HR = supported employee and employer
How engaged is your workforce?
There are many contributing factors to employee engagement which begin as early as onboarding. A well onboarded employee will be actively engaged in the company goals and will be able to voice their concerns or provide suggestions. It is also in the company’s best interest to align engagement practices and corporate components as they both will not work positively without the other. If these aren’t aligned it can lead to high turnover of employees, high absences, negative company branding and low overall business performance.
This is just one aspect F2O can support with. We have been an outsourced HR provider for over 20 years and have a range of experience and skills that we provide to all our customers. We can tailor our service to your needs.
What we do
- Recruitment assistance: Screening CV’s and applicants
- Recruitment assistance: Taking up references, validating compliance documents eg right to work, CRB checks etc
- Recruitment assistance: Interviewing and taking notes
- Completing employment documents for new starters, minutes for meetings, task lists, organograms etc
- HR support to management and employees during UK office hours
- Employee 1:1 in person or online
- HR strategic and tactical advice on all topics
- Regular updates on new legislation and its impact
- Advice for managers in unique situations, eg PIPs, disciplinaries, health and safety, and performance reviews
- Regular contact with UK management and/or overseas management and HR departments
- Ensuring all employees have compliant right to work documents especially after Brexit
- Audit of employee files, to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Specialist advice on sensitive HR topics eg TUPE
- Help with Management by Objectives (MBO) bonus and commission plans
- Updates of the Employee Handbook, policies and procedures
- Maintaining the HR system or records
- Designing and communicating employee assistance programs
- Benefit management, eg stock options, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers
- Employee exit planning and implementation including settlement agreements
Advantages of outsourcing HR
Human resources is an important but complex function for any company. Some companies don’t have enough resources to set up an in-house HR department and decide to outsource some HR functions. One of the biggest advantages to outsourcing HR functions is the fact it can reduce cost. An in-house HR department can result in a high cost compared to a outsourced company providing similar functions.
Efficiency – you can focus on your core business needs while we deal with your HR processes. We pride ourselves in dealing with matters promptly and you will always have a point of contact at F2O.
Management resources – we understand that management time alone is invaluable and dealing with HR topics can pull them away from other important business needs. We can take over this stress effectively.
Compliance – legislation and regulations can change any time and can be hard to keep track of. We take this on as our responsibility which will keep you compliant and up to date. We will ensure policies are fair, legal and clear. This will minimise the risk of fines, mistakes and expensive claims.
Three Simple Steps
Get in TouchCall us on +44 (0)1628 601671 or email us on email@example.com to arrange a free consultation
Meet the TeamMeet with the HR team dedicated to provide you with the services you require
Leave it to UsF2O will take over your HR immediately, leaving you to focus on your business
F2O have provided outstanding HR services for our company for over 20 years. They have recruited, motivated, and appraised the employees, helping them achieve their maximum potentialJulian Knight, Director, Paint Process Management Limited